Visiting the College
For those hoping to reminisce on the grounds of the College, we would love to see you at any of our events that are held at Marlborough. Of course, you’re welcome to visit the school throughout the year, however, please be aware of the following considerations so that we can comply with statutory guidance and our pupil safeguarding policy:
- All visitors should arrange an appointment by emailing the Club office email@example.com
- All visitors should report and sign in at Reception, Admissions, Barton Farm, or the Porters’ Lodge, as appropriate on arrival, and show photographic proof of identity.
- All visitors will be issued with a red ‘Visitor’ lanyard which must be worn visibly at all times. This pass does not give access to Boarding Houses or other buildings with access control.
- All visitors must sign out and return their lanyard at the end of the visit.
- All visitors during term time must be accompanied by a member of College staff for the duration of their visit.
- Visitors are not permitted to take photographs without the permission of a member of staff and they should refrain from using their mobile phones on site