This year’s Club Day will be a virtual one, held via zoom. The event will be a shortened version of the full Club Day but will include messages from the Master, the Master of Marlborough College Malaysia and the Club President as well as a live panel discussion and the AGM.
The plan for the evening is as follows;
- 7.30pm – Messages from the Master and Club President Richard Pembroke (B1 1985-90)
- 8.00pm – Live panel discussion ‘Work Life after Covid’ followed by Q&A
- 9.00pm – Live AGM
- 9.30pm – End
The live panel discussion will be on the topic of ‘Work life after Covid’. Panellists will give their perspectives on the current situation and what may happen in the future. The discussion will hopefully be of interest to all OMs whether they are just entering the workforce, running their own companies, working for large corporations or have retired.
The 124th Marlburian Club AGM will take place virtually on Monday 12th October at 9pm via zoom. To join, use the link which was emailed to you. Viewers may join or leave the zoom event at any time on the night.
- Meeting Agenda
- Minutes from the 2019 AGM
- Marlburian Club Accounts 2020
- Marlburian Club Charitable Fund Accounts 2020
We look forward to seeing you on the night.