In an increasingly competitive, global world, with ever more complex, multi-disciplinary careers, the Marlburian Club is aware of the benefits that can be gained from networking and sharing ideas.
The Marlburian Club professional alumni groups make it easier for alumni from similar professions to meet and build new relationships with other Marlburians.
Throughout the year we invite alumni to attend a range of sector-specific events to keep you up to date with the latest developments in your field. From the creative arts to law and the finance sector we offer a varied programme of engaging events with topical guest speakers and professional networking opportunities. Our networks assist in connecting Marlburians with each other, bringing together individuals with shared interests. Please see the event page for details of forthcoming Professional Group Events.
Main aims and objectives:
• Provide a forum for alumni in the various sectors to connect, interact and to network with one another.
• Create a programme of professional networking and social events at which alumni can discuss and debate industry issues and hot topics of interest with sector leaders, experts and opinion formers.
• Enable the development of mentoring networks for both OMs and current pupils.
We have the following groups up and running, each with a Group Head(s), often supported by a senior professional within the Industry and assisted by the Club Office.
• Visual and Creative Arts
• Business, Finance and Law
• Digital, Science Technology and Engineering
• Healthcare and Medical Research
• Masonic Lodge
• Not for Profit
• Communication, PR, Marketing, Advertising, Media, HR/Recruitment & Journalism
• Property, Architecture, Interior Design
• Women’s Network
Special Interest Groups
- Sustainability and Climate Change
- Mental Health
To find out more or join a group, OMs can login via MC Global Connect.