Marlburian Club AGM
The 126th Marlburian Club AGM will take place via Zoom on Monday 31st October at 7.00pm.
The agenda and timings for the evening are listed below. Following the AGM itself, there will be a fascinating talk from the first recipient of the newly launched ‘OM of the Year’ award. This annual award aims to highlight and recognise those OMs who have had a positive impact on society and exemplify Marlborough College’s values of community, service, ambition and initiative. The talk will be focused on the work and experiences of the recipient which led to them being awarded OM of the Year.
To join us for this meeting, you will need to make sure you have signed up to Zoom and then, on the night, follow the link in the email we sent you. If you have not received the link, please email us here to request it. Please note, this meeting is for Club Members only.
7.00pm – Welcome from the Club President Nick Cooke-Priest (LI 1983-85)
7.10pm – AGM
7.55pm – OM of the Year Announcement
8.00pm – Talk from the recipient about their work and experiences which led to them being awarded OM of the Year.
8.30pm – End
- President’s welcome
- To approve the minutes of the 125th AGM held on October 2021
- To re-elect the Hon. Treasurer, James Spender (EL/C2 1987-92)
- To adopt the Accounts for the Marlburian Club and MCCF to the 31st March 2022
- To re-appoint the auditors, HaysMcIntyre
- The Chair’s report
- To elect the President, Harriett Baldwin (LI 1975-77)
- To nominate the President for 2023 – 2024, Christopher Carpmael (C1 1980-84)
- To elect new Committee Members
- Edward Gregg (C2 1988-93)
- Naomi Kerbel (NC 1993-98)
- Emma James (EL 2009-14)
- President’s Comments
- Any other Business
All OMs are welcome and we look forward to seeing you there!