Hannah Kapff (EL 1991 – 93) of Curious PR Ltd seeks a Junior Account Executive
Curious PR is looking for a driven, assured and entrepreneurial Junior Account Manager keen to join our small, high calibre West London agency located in a vibrant area of London Zone 2 / 3.
You will have min. 2 years of PR (or relevant) experience, and will work across prestigious client accounts (B2B + B2C) in sectors spanning environmental sustainability, health & wellbeing, luxury, film, music, media and charitable sectors.
Excellent writing skills (including perfect grammar and punctuation) and extreme attention to detail are essential. Ideally, you will be well-read, have opinions on trends across several sectors, and be curious about culture, science and/or nature. An eye for design and visual styles would be a welcome bonus.
You must have intellectual curiosity, be a strategic thinker and an excellent team player who is supremely organised and energetic – a true initiative-taker and results-orientated professional keen to grow yourself and the business, and who relishes working in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
You will work closely with Curious PR’s Managing Director and the team across several client accounts, as well as on our new business drive and agency marketing activities. You must be happy to help host press events, attend trade shows, and go to industry events or networking opportunities.
- Help manage the day to day running of a busy press office
- Help conceive and deliver PR strategies for clients
- Deliver excellentwritten communications
- Deliver creative content g. simple graphics
- Help with social media content,activation and management
The Ideal Candidate:
- Initiative + Maturity– the ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through
- Team spirit, enthusiasm and proven organisation skillsto manage priorities
- A drive for excellence – action oriented, results driven
- Solid knowledge ofhow PR works, and what gains results
- Troubleshootingand ability to spot potential issues, thus avoiding them
- Energetic and eager to grow the business and yourself
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including in-person and phone manner
- Expertise of Microsoft / Mac softwareExcel, Word, PowerPoint – plus social media platforms conveying passion and energy
- An artisticeye and creative flair
- Be well presented at all times
- Honesty, integrity and genuine curiosity – eager to learn more
Curious PR Benefits
- Option to work 4 days per week instead of 5
- Option to work from home1 day a week (following 3m in-office training)
- Office located 2 min walk from a London Overgroundstation | 15 min walk from London Underground (Piccadilly, Central & District lines) | Seconds from many shops & cafes
- 21 days’ annual leave plus national holidays
- Performance-related annual bonus potential
- A super-friendly and collaborativeteam to work with, plus, excellent clients
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 depending on experience
We’re curious to hear from you: please email cover letter and CV
Curious to know more? Head to our social media platforms @CuriousPR @Curious_PR