On the Shelves – Every Word Counts by Alex Wright (B1 1989-94)
Alex Wright (B1 1989-94) has published Every Word Counts, a guide to winning more customers online.
Did you know that there are 4.7 billion active internet users? Yet, less than two-thirds of small businesses have a website. And only 32% have a content marketing strategy. That means if you don’t have either of these you are missing out on a lucrative revenue stream and opportunity to win new business.
But don’t worry – reading Every Word Counts will enable you to:
- Build your online brand, increase sales and drive traffic to your website
- Realise the value of online content and earn a return on your investment
- Get noticed and stand out from your competitors online
- Improve your website and online content, including blogs, newsletters and social media posts
- Boost your own writing skills and confidence.
Alex has more than 20 years’ experience as a copywriter and journalist, specialising in finance and business, he’s not only worked for some of the leading national titles but also transformed the digital visibility of multiple businesses. The book guides you through everything you need to know to produce an award-winning website that will win you more customers and blow your competition out of the water.