Visiting the College
We are pleased to welcome external visitors to our campus. We respectively ask that any visits are by prior appointment only and that all visitors follow the requirements for the NHS Covid Pass: that they are fully vaccinated and/or have a recent negative test result. Please do not visit the school if you are unwell, or if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Information for visitors
On arrival, please register at one of four register points below depending on the location of your visit where you will be asked the Government’s recommended health screening questions.
Four Register Points:
1. Reception (main reception in Court)
2. Security (Porters’ Lodge)
3. Estates (Barton Farm)
4. Admissions (Court)
You will be met by the member of staff you have arranged to see and we would ask you to stay with them or another member of staff for the duration of your visit as they will be able to advise you on our protocols. All visitors should exercise sensible precautions over distancing, avoiding physical contact with others and using face coverings inside College buildings unless directed otherwise.
Information for visitors and spectators
We are looking forward to welcoming visitors back on site to a greater extent than has been possible over the last year. When visiting to spectate at sports matches, we would ask you please to follow the guidance for spectators detailed below.
Guidance for spectators
• Please check-in with the Marlborough College QR Code, as this will enable us to effectively track and trace if a positive Covid test comes to light. There will be plenty of these displayed around the campus.
• Facilities will be open to parents and guests on the ground floor of the Cricket Pavilion, The Marlburian, the back of the Squash courts and, on the other side of campus, in the Athletics Pavilion. Please do use those that are clearly marked for parents.
• Please maintain social distancing while spectating and frequently hand sanitise.
We are delighted to be able to welcome you back on site and we thank you in advance for your understanding and support of the above guidance.
It is business as usual as far as possible and Marlburian Club and Development team are now all back in the office but working from home one day a week. Please do stay in touch with us and continue to let us know your news. And don’t forget you can stay in touch with the whole Marlburian community virtually through MC Global Connect. If you have not signed up yet, you can register here.
Club Day will be held at Marborough College on Saturday 9th October in conjunction with the Festival of Sport.